The late August heat may have you sweating like summer, but there is one sign that fall is just around the corner: election posters are everywhere. With the 2018 Quebec Election campaign in full swing, it’s time for another FTB Election Poll!
Just like the real election, it’s one vote per person, unlike the real election, you can change your vote as many times as you like right up until Thursday, September 27th at 11:59pm.
While the winner of the real election gets to form government, the winner of our poll gets an official endorsement article written on behalf of Forget the Box readers.
We’ve included all the major parties and a few of the more interesting options among the 21 officially registered provincial parties. If there’s one you would like to add, please feel free to do so.
One more thing to consider: we’re not asking who you think will win the election or even who you will actually be voting for, but rather who you want to win. So while you may plan on voting strategically on the first of October, in this poll we encourage you to vote with your heart.
You can vote below or in the sidebar of any site page:
- Conservative Party of Québec 20%, 9 votes9 votes 20%9 votes - 20% of all votes
- Quebec Liberal Party (PLQ) 18%, 8 votes8 votes 18%8 votes - 18% of all votes
- Québec Solidaire (QS) 16%, 7 votes7 votes 16%7 votes - 16% of all votes
- Nouveau Parti Démocratique du Québec (NPDQ) 13%, 6 votes6 votes 13%6 votes - 13% of all votes
- I Don't Live in Quebec 11%, 5 votes5 votes 11%5 votes - 11% of all votes
- Coalition Avenir Québec (CAQ) 7%, 3 votes3 votes 7%3 votes - 7% of all votes
- Green Party of Québec (PVQ) 4%, 2 votes2 votes 4%2 votes - 4% of all votes
- Parti Nul 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- Parti Québécois (PQ) 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- None of the Above 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- Parti Culinaire du Québec 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- Parti Marxiste-Léniniste du Québec 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- Bloc Pot 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
* Featured image by Tony Webster via WikiMedia Commons